No open positions at this time.
Social Media Marketing Intern
The social media-marketing intern is a junior or senior in college studying marketing, communications, or another relevant major. This telework opportunity may include the following expectations:
- Managing social media accounts including: Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Developing campaigns for Trovato, LLC
- Completing a Content Calendar via Buffer once per week
- Interacting in real-time with collaborative and potentially collaborative partners through social media accounts
- Following a Social Media-Marketing Plan
- Creating innovative ideas and ways of sharing information and increasing followers and interactions on all social media platforms
- Creating sharable original content from blogs, presentations, and other Trovato, LLC original resources.
Dementia Specialist Intern
The Dementia Specialist intern is a Graduate Level Student studying Gerontology, social work, or another relevant major. The ideal candidate would have a desire to learn and apply current knowledge in helping those with dementia and opportunity to grow with an innovative company. Expectations may include:
- A desire to learn and apply current knowledge in helping those with dementia.
- Ability to follow instructions on administering cognitive assessment.
- Exceptional writing and speaking skills.
- Interaction with those with dementia and their families.
- Experience working with people with dementia and their families.