Dementia Consultant: DC/MD/VA (PRN/As Needed)
The Dementia Consultant is a passionate individual with experience working with those with dementia. The ideal candidate is comfortable working on an as needed basis to support the needs of a growing client base. Specific Requirements include:
- Must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience. Preferred degree in Gerontology or related field.
- At least 2 years experience working with adults with dementia.
- Motivated to increase revenue stream and build one’s own client hours independently.
- Must be comfortable with electronic documentation procedures and willing/available to complete related training
- Driver’s license
- Car insurance
- Access to an automobile for home visits to clients
- Access to a secure computer to accommodate data entry within required timelines
- Intermediate or advanced computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft Word, Gmail, and Excel.
- Pass background check and drug screening exam
- Willingness to travel up to 30 miles
- Public speaking and/or training experience preferred
- Optimistic dementia philosophy
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Understanding of biological aging
If interested, please submit resume and cover letter to Info@TrovatoLLC.com subject line “Dementia Consultant” Please include the following in your cover letter:
- Your philosophy on dementia
- Experience and expertise
- Description of your passion for working with those with dementia
- Why you want to work for Trovato, LLC