“Mikki is not only knowledgeable in her field but passionate about her work. The training she provided to our staff was instrumental in enhancing our ability to care for those with the most complex needs due to Alzheimer’s and dementia. Her strategies and tactics are pragmatic, effective, and can be used immediately. We appreciate her professionalism, responsiveness, and compassion for the people she serves.”
Companies displaying the Trovato, LLC Training Seal have committed to the following:
- The company has hosted a One-Hour minimum Trovato, LLC Training program personalized for their company’s needs
- Employee trainings are renewed yearly
- The company maintains the list of trained employees for better client-employee matching
- Trained employees receive a certificate of completion
Trovato, LLC provides unique company tailored professional training. What makes Trovato, LLC’s dementia training unique?
- Each program is developed for the company to address their specific challenges, services, and opportunities
- Those who participate in the program understand the basics of dementia, how to work with people with dementia and their families, and trade specific skills to serve their clients impacted by dementia better.
- Case studies are presented by the participants using real life examples
- The company specific case studies are worked through as a group under the guidance of a dementia expert
- No company receives the exact same lecture
- Trainings can be developed for a variety of disciplines including:
- Home care
- Small community based businesses
- Legal Experts
- Financial Experts
- Assisted Living
- Independent Living
- Sales professionals
- Social Workers
- And many more!
Thank you to all those who have participated in training with Trovato!
(Click logo to visit the company’s website)
Contact us for Training!